The team of Kancheff, Gicheva, Marnikas & Partners Law Firm has many years of experience in providing litigation, arbitration and mediation services.
First of all, we believe that it is in the interest of our clients that disputes arising between the parties be resolved swiftly and effectively through negotiation and agreement. Certainly, if out-of-court settlement of the dispute proves impossible, you can rely on our extensive professional practice in all types of court, enforcement and arbitration proceedings.
Our team successfully carries out legal representation in commercial, company, family, inheritance and labor disputes, as well as in intellectual property disputes, protection of property rights, etc.
Kancheff, Gicheva, Marnikas & Partners Law firm offers the following services related to litigation, arbitration and mediation:
- Legal representation and defense in litigation before all courts
- Representation in arbitration disputes before the Arbitration Court of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- Legal assistance in arbitration disputes before ad hoc arbitrations
- Legal protection in order proceedings
- Representation in interim proceedings for securing a future claim and recording of foreclosures and attachment to the debtor’s bank accounts
- Legal protection in enforcement proceedings for debt collection
- Representation and defense in administrative cases
- Legal defense in criminal cases, incl. a pre-trial proceedings
- Legal assistance in issuing a European order for the attachment of claims on a debtor’s bank account in an EC Member State
- Assistance for the issue of a European Certificate of Succession under Regulation (EU) No 650/2012
- Legal assistance in the recognition and admission of the execution of the decisions of foreign courts and arbitrations on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Elaboration of arbitration agreements, selection of arbitration rules and arbitrators, execution of arbitration award
- Legal advice and assistance in the out-of-court settlement of legal disputes
- Conducting mediation procedures for out-of-court dispute resolution