Kancheff, Gicheva, Marnikas & Partners Law firm offers legal assistance at every stage of the foreign investment realization in Bulgaria.
Our team includes highly qualified specialists – attorneys, accountants, tax consultants, architects, etc., which allows us to provide a wide range of legal services and to offer the most appropriate solutions for each client’s individual needs.
You can count on our expert help and assistance to:
- Conducting due diligence of companies and their assets – real estate, claims, intellectual property rights (trademarks, patents, know-how), etc.
- Registration of companies – Ltd and JSC, branches, sales offices and subsidiaries of foreign companies
- Registration of changes in companies – increase and decrease of capital, change of headquarters and address of management, etc.
- Transformation and reorganization of companies (including the acquisition of shares, mergers, acquisitions and divisions of companies)
- Transfer of business enterprises
- Structuring and entering into various types of commercial transactions and participation in negotiations
The complex legal services for our corporate clients include the following services:
- Preparation of commercial contracts – for commercial sale, for distribution, for franchising, for leasing, for cession, commission contracts, license contracts, know-how contracts, etc.
- Establishment of collateral for commercial transactions – special pledge on machinery and equipment, receivables, securities, company units and commercial enterprises, real estate mortgages and promissory notes
- Preparation of the necessary documents for procurators, commercial proxies and assistants, sales representatives and intermediaries
- Audit of internal processes and procedures related to the protection of personal data in companies
- Training of the staff and preparation of all necessary documents – policies, rules, registers, notifications, sample models and alignment of the companies’ activities in compliance with GDPR requirements
- Specialized External Data Protection Officer service for companies
- Preparation of all necessary documents in relation to the Law on Measures against Money Laundering – internal rules, training plans, instructions, etc., as well as training of the personnel for recognizing suspicious transactions, transactions and clients
- Registration of a real owner under the Law on Measures against Money Laundering in the Commercial Register, incl. and contact person
- Legal consultations and representation before the administrative bodies in connection with the issuance of work permits and temporary or permanent residence of foreign nationals in the Republic of Bulgaria
- Legal protection and assistance before various administrative and regulatory bodies – National Revenue Agency, Commission for Protection of Competition, Commission for Protection of Personal Data, municipal authorities, etc.
- Participation in trade negotiations and out-of-court settlement of commercial disputes
- Legal representation in commercial litigation