Kancheff, Gicheva, Marnikas & Partners Law Firm provides a full range of legal services in the field of corporate law.
We support and advise our clients at every stage of its business activities – from investment planning and establishment of all types of companies and commercial corporations to complete on-going legal services, including the issuance of necessary permits and licenses, tax and accounting consultations.
Our team offers highly qualified legal services, fully focused on the individual needs of our corporate clients:
- Registration of all types of companies, incl. Ltd. and JSC
- Establishment of commercial corporations – consortia, holding structures, etc.
- Registration of branches, sales offices and subsidiaries of foreign companies
- Establishment of companies in preferential tax countries (offshore companies)
- Registration of changes in companies – increase and decrease of the capital, change of seat and address of management, change of manager and members of the Board of Directors, the Management Board and the Supervisory Board, etc.
- Transfer of company shares in limited liability company and shares in JSC
- Transformation and reorganization of companies (including the acquisition of shares, mergers, acquisitions and divisions of companies)
- Transfer of business enterprises
- Organization and holding of general meetings of commercial companies and legal representation on claims for annulment of resolutions of general meetings
- Exclusion of a partner in limited liability company and legal representation on claims of an excluded partner
- Termination and liquidation of companies
- Publication of annual financial reports and announcement of acts in the Commercial Register
- Registering a company name in the Commercial Register
- Comprehensive legal services for corporate clients
- Preparation of all necessary documents related to the Law on Measures against Money Laundering – internal rules, training plans, instructions, declarations, etc., as well as training of the personnel for recognizing suspicious transactions, transactions and clients, and taking the necessary actions in cases of suspected money laundering
- Registration of a beneficial owner under the Law on Measures against Money Laundering in the Commercial Register, incl. a contact person
We also provide to our corporate clients a wide range of consulting services in the field of personal data protection, which include:
- Audit of internal processes and procedures related to the protection of personal data in companies
- Staff training and preparation of all necessary documents – policies, rules, registers, notifications, sample models and alignment of companies’ activities with GDPR requirements
- Specialized External Data Protection Officer service for companies