Kancheff, Gicheva, Marnikas & Partners Law firm offers legal services on the entire spectrum of Property law issues.
The in-depth knowledge and extensive professional experience of our team in the field of Property law allow us to provide creative, comprehensive and efficient solutions that best suit clients’ business plans and needs.
Furthermore, our experience encompasses all aspects of the development process, from site acquisition, financing, planning and construction to onward sale and letting.
In relation with real estate transactions, we provide:
- Legal analysis and assessments of the legal status of real estate, as well as the presence / absence of third party rights on the property
- Assistance in obtaining all the necessary documents for conducting real estate transactions
- Drafting and review of preliminary real estate sale and purchase agreements
- Preparation of the necessary documents for the establishment of limited rights in rem – right of use, right of construction, right of upgrading or arrangement and easement rights
- Preparation of drafts of notarial acts for sale, donation, exchange, etc.
- Representation at notary public at the final conclusion of the real estate transactions, as well as review of all documents accompanying the transaction
- Registration, renewal and deletion of mortgages, waivers, etc.
- Legal advice and preparation of real estate maintenance and management contracts
- Assistance in carrying out a thorough inspection for the acquisition of immovable property under prescription representation at notary public and all state and municipal bodies for obtaining the necessary documents
- Legal assistance in obtaining various permits and licenses related to property rights and construction
- Oral and written legal advice on all types of transactions and contracts in the field of Property law
In case of ownership disputes, our team provides:
- Representation in disputes for the protection of property rights, tenure or limited rights in rem, as well as claims for improvements in real estate, for contest of ascertaining notarial acts and for declaring nullity and termination of real estate contracts
- Assistance in disputes between co-owners, as well as claims for exercising the right to buy a share of a co-ownership, claims for receiving compensation from a co-owner deprived of using the co-ownership of another co-owner, claims for distribution of use of co-ownership and others
- Legal assistance on problems related to condominium ownership – organization of general meetings of condominium property, legal representation on claims for annulment of illegal decisions of the general condominium assembly meeting, etc.
- Representation on claims for the announcement of preliminary contracts for final, respectively protection against such claims