- Appeals – by administrative and judicial order – of individual administrative acts or refusals to issue such acts;
- Appeals to the Supreme Administrative Court of secondary legislation;
- Appeal of punitive decrees issued under the Law on Administrative Offenses and Penalties, etc.;
- Problems related to administrative proceedings (proceedings on applications, complaints and other administrative authorities);
- Preparation and participation in administrative proceedings for the issuance of an administrative act to the general or specialized state administration.
Send An Inquiry